It is time to mark your calendar now for July 25-27 2014 as the Tri-City Water Follies Association presents the HAPO Columbia Cup. The Tri-City Water Follies shoreline festival will prove to be one of Eastern Washington’s largest weekend events – showcasing a variety of activities and drawing crowds of approximately 45,000 to Kennewick’s Columbia Park and 15,000 to the Pasco river shore (combined over three days). Based on the fantastic feedback from last year’s fans, our objective is to, once again, increase shoreline entertainment value and improve flow of traffic through the event, while adhering to health department requirements.
All 2014 vendors will have first right of refusal for the 2014 season, If you would like to be on 2014 waiting list please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the office at 509-783-4675
- Full balance of payment,
- Certificate of insurance (for the amount of $2 million, showing Tri-City Water Follies as additionally insured)
- Copy of your Benton Franklin County Health Permit,
- WA State Business license number or Business identification number.
Failure to meet this requirement will result in forfeiture of exhibit space.
Sponsor Goods Utilization
We would not be successful without the support of our sponsors.
Please remember to serve Rockstar Energy Drinks:
Notes for 2014
- You must disclose to the Tri-City Water Follies Office if you are using a generator that is 5 KW or larger!
- Hookups to electricity are not available, however generators are allowed. (at your expense, 5KW or greater must be grounded), as well as propane (again, at your expense.). All booths must comply with electrical inspection guidelines of the Department of Labor and Industries and city fire codes. The local electrical inspector must approve all concessions.
- All spaces are sold in 10’ x 10’ lots. Booths that exceed 10’ x 10’ should purchase additional space. Please communicate any special needs, concerns, generator size, etc. so we can plan accordingly. Your on-site Kennewick contact will be Kay Metz and your on-site Pasco contact will be Chuck Keltch.
- Extension cords shall be UL listed for exterior use, shall serve only one portable appliance and the ampacity of the extension cord shall not be less than the rated capacity of the portable appliances supplied by the cord.
- One (1) portable fire extinguisher shall be installed at each concession/exhibitor stand or area with a minimum rating of 2A:10BC. Concession stands producing grease laden vapors – grills and fryers – shall have an extinguisher with a minimum rating of 40BC or a K-Class extinguisher installed at the stand.
- All containers containing a flammable fuel shall be stored in containers UL listed for the dispensing of flammable fuels and shall not be stored within 10 feet of a concession stand or generator
- As per the Benton Franklin Health Department, food booths must be located within a reasonable distance of wastewater holding tanks and public hand washing stations, and within 200 feet of restrooms. While every effort will be made to place food vendors in their desired or previous locations, meeting the Health Department criteria is paramount.
- Pasco Concessionaires must complete and return to the Tri-City Water Follies Office a City of Pasco Hold Harmless Agreement. Click here for agreement.
- Pasco Concessionaires must name the City of Pasco and Franklin County as additionally insured on your insurance plan along with the Tri-City Water Follies. Please provide the following information to your agent:
City of Pasco Franklin County
525 N Third Ave. 525 N Third Ave.
Pasco, WA 99301 Pasco, WA 99301