Friday – Park opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. Parking $5.
Saturday – Park opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. Parking is $5.
Sunday – Park opens at 7:00 a.m. Final race is approximately 4:30 p.m. Parking $10.
No In/Out privileges. You will be charged for parking each time you re-enter the Park parking area.
The Highway 240 Entrance is the primary entrance to Columbia Park Main.
Hartford and Fruitland Street Entrances are available for staff, vendors and Boat Teams ONLY.
At 10:00 p.m., all entrances are secured. No vehicles are allowed in to the park. Exit only.
Limited Pasco general admission parking is available. Look for official Water Follies parking signs off of Sylvester Street in Pasco. You will be charged for parking each time you re-enter the Franklin County parking area.
Friday Free Parking
Saturday $5 per car.
Sunday $10 per car.
All other parking offered in Pasco is on private property. This parking is not affiliated with the Tri-City Water Follies and parking rates for these areas are at the discretion of the property owner.
Water Follies Transit Service
BFT will provide Boat Race service Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Rides must be scheduled in advance.
Rides for Sunday race day must be booked by 12:00 noon on Friday.
Rides for Friday and Saturday should be booked one day in advance by 5 pm.
Water follies staff from the special needs area will assist DAR vehicles thru the barricades.
Boat Race Buses
BFT will be running Boat Race Event service Saturday and Sunday. There will be buses to and from Knight St Transit Center in Richland and Huntington Transit Center in Kennewick.
- Knight Street Transit Center, Richland leaving the park at about 12:15, 1:15 and 2:15
- Huntington Transit Center, Kennewick leaving the park at about 12:30, 1:30 and2:30
- Returning to the park at about 12:45, 1:45 and 2:45
- The schedule is approximate and will vary due to traffic congestion
The fares each way will be:
- $1.50 for all ages and all DAR trips
- Children under 5 ride free and must be accompanied by an adult
- $4.00 Family (up to 5 people)
- $.75 for seniors and disabled with a BFT I.D. card
- Freedom Passes accepted
For more information, download the BFT Brochure (pdf)