TRI-CITIES, Wash. – The Tri City Water Follies Association is pleased to announce some additional performers for this year’s HAPO “Over the River” Airshow:
- The Supermarine Spitfire from the Historic Flight. One of the planes that made the Rolls-Royce Merlin famous before it powered a generation of Thunderboats.
- The Alpha Jet - From Mustang High Flight LLC. European light attack jet and trainer. Most notably used by the French Air Force jet team Patrouille Acrobatique de France
- Red Eagle Airshows - Internationally-renowned, two-ship formation aerobatic team fling the Talon Eagle Bi-plane.
- Will Allen Airshows - Known as the “flying tenor” for his unique national anthem performances, although he will only be flying at this year’s event, not singing.
- U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight – Featuring 2 P-51 Mustangs
Log on to www.waterfollies.com for more information about the Lamb Weston Columbia Cup, HAPO Community Credit Union Over the River Air Show and the 1-Liter Hydroplane Racing.